Listed below are some links to sites with local heritage and/or local history significance. If you know of others, please use the “Leave a Reply” feature at the foot of this page to send us the details.
- History of Skelton-in-Cleveland – the best site, bar none, for the history of Skelton
- Skelton Townscape Heritage project – a HLF-supported project
- Our Industrial Heartland – a HLF-supported project
- Cleveland Ironstone Mining Museum – not so much a museum, more an experience!
- Alum, Alchemy & Ammonites – a 2009-2011 project run by Tees Valley Wildlife Trust
- The De Brus Trail – a recently developed tourist trail
- Friends of Old All Saints Church – a group of volunteers looking after the old parish church